Ryans Reef

So remember the 220 that I had for about 2 hours or so a month ago? Well I got it back from my buddy today for a Husqvarna Rancher 55 chainsaw! Watch for an upcoming FOWLR build.

Well the only definate will be a volitans lionfish. it will be for more aggresive/nonreef safe stuff. The LFS has wobegong sharks but I dont think that the tank would be wide enough IMO. Probably a couple of angels. Thinking of going all tonga branch rock or some nuku fusion.

Id actually like to have an eel very much so. This is going to be more Janells tank than mine so Ill be helping her to make educated decisions and other than that its pretty much hands off for me.

Well the only definate will be a volitans lionfish. it will be for more aggresive/nonreef safe stuff. The LFS has wobegong sharks but I dont think that the tank would be wide enough IMO. Probably a couple of angels. Thinking of going all tonga branch rock or some nuku fusion.

queen angel! I loved mine just way too aggressive. French angel was my second choice for angels i dont have and of course I love the Koran

i just read your thread beginning to end today and very impressive i must say. it looks awesome!

p.s. the wallpaper and boomerang counters didnt bother me so much ;)

Lol I know. I have huge plans for mine and I don't even have it close to ready to set up. Plus I can't until we move so I feel ur pain. I try to con Alex into buying all the stuff I would! Haha

So Im afraid that I have my first casuality, my large emerald crab died/molted about a week or two ago. I thought that it was just a molt but we havent seen him since. I am officially listing him as KIA.

Back