Ryans Reef

Well maybe so but that doesnt mean i dont envy the tank. Everytime I look at my tank I c something I would do different the next time around.....but im guessing thats everybody.

Yep I plan on doing mainly LPS corals with a couple of rarer montis and MAYBE a few SPS in the center under the 400w. The two 250s were fired for the first time today and it really fills the in the light, which brings me to a question.

Do you all think that I should run all three halides or will I be ok with the 2 250s until I get into some higher need corals regarding lighting?

I'd go a head and fire em all up.No since of having lights hanging there thats not burning.
Besides,If you just run the 250s,then you'll have to acclimate ALL your corals to the extra light right a long with the new high light additions.

Looking good Ryan,I like your choices of corals.

I don't see a need to turn the 400w just yet.I definitely would keep the LPS corals away from the 400 watter.

Nice pics. Corals look good.
On that last pic, it that a return line at the bottom of the tank? What happens if the power goes out and your not home? Do you have a check valve on that line?

Yeah 180 gallons of water on newly finished hardwood would SUCK! Big time suck.

Ryan has new friends today! Pics to come when they arent being so shy.

Back