Ryans Reef

Camo has built itself a den somewhere in the rock stack, he comes out to monge on some hair algae and then back into the stack he goes, I havent figured out exactly where he ends up.

Dude,You got the reefing bug worse than me to miss opening weekend of bow season:D
Thats got to be the brightest candy I've ever seen.

Where does one buy blue rocks like that? lol

Got any pics with some actual color..or even with a flash to see the real color?

Ive got a decent sized swap this weekend, Ive got some corals on hold and will be getting a pair of Picassos too. Woohoo.

Ive got a bi-colored purple/green frogspawn and red/green torch and a green chalice w/purple rim and white polyps.

Went to a swap at A Reef Creation in Buffalo today, grab seven frags. Got a neon green frogspawn, green/purple bi-colored frogspawn, a green hammer with pink tips, a torch and three chalice/echinos.

On a crappier note, I didnt get the Picasso's today as they werent being cooperative. The fish trap is in the tank awaiting them, hopefully they are caught and I can get them tuesday.

Ill post some up when everyone is happy again. Calcium nubs in an acclimation tub arent very entertaining IMO.

I like all euphylia corals(Hammer torch frogspawn bubble) I thought that the color morphs on the frogspawns would be a little more obvious than they currently are. We shall see. I have another chalice coming to me later this week(hot pink and teal) Other than the clowns these will probably be my last additions until after Christmas.

Shorly you got em in the tank by now and their opened up:mrgreen:
Sounds like you had a hell of a time at that swap.

I was just taking those pics I promised

Chalices

100_1372.jpg

100_1363.jpg

My personnal favorite

100_1371.jpg

Euphylia

100_1368.jpg

100_1369.jpg

100_1370.jpg

100_1374.jpg

Candycane under Halides

100_1365.jpg

LEFT
100_1378.jpg

CENTER
100_1379.jpg

RIGHT
100_1380.jpg

All shots are taken under 2 XM250 SE Halides and VHO SuperActinics with no flash

See some people deliver pics when they say they will **cough cough**(Biff)

Back