Ryans Reef

Added my first coral and fish tonight they are drip acclimating as we speak.

Candy Canes
100_1338.jpg

Lawnmower Blenny--Horrible pic my camera sucks at macro shots.
100_1342.jpg

oh my gosh those candy canes are awesome. I was also pleasantly surprised to see you got a fish tonight as well, I thought you were only going to get a coral, and your first fish were going to be clowns. I think you definitely need to post a better pic of the blenny though

The pic is bad and I cant seem to get a decent one. I must really have this reefing bug bad because Im not hunting opening morning of bow season for the first time since I started bowhunting, all so that I can stay up half the night and acclimate these guys.

Ashlee I wasnt going to get a fish tonight had no intentions of it at all, but I had my girls with me and they have been patiently tapping their toes for a long time waiting for life. Then I see this guy absolutley shredding some calupera and hair algae in the LFS' display fuge. Im still going to get the clowns and Ive pretty much decided on getting the Picasso Perc's. There is a frag swap at the store next sunday so Id be pushing my time limits on fish additions but if I did get them Id chill until after christmas probably.

Here is a better pic of the blenny.

100_1348.jpg

Sorry for the double posts of the pics they dont make sense now but if anyone is ever looking back at the thread they will see the progression.

Camo huh? I guess....kinda.

Whatever his name is is eating hair algae like a champ! He swims out makes sure the coast is clear, monges about 10 bites and beats feet for the rocks. Comes out a few minutes late and repeats the process.

Back