Yotes 125

the last time I was in SWA they had 10-12 longspines and 0 tux's soooo. I'm thinking you won't be able to have one as soon as tomorrow.

I have NOT have the best experiences at SWS and I have dropped a lot of money there. The skinhead kids working there seem to be too busy playing around and talking to actually sell me something. And Rob is too busy on his computer to be bothered.

And then there's Hector at Oasis. Ha!

the last time I was in SWA they had 10-12 longspines and 0 tux's soooo. I'm thinking you won't be able to have one as soon as tomorrow.

Oh, sorry...

I have NOT have the best experiences at SWS and I have dropped a lot of money there. The skinhead kids working there seem to be too busy playing around and talking to actually sell me something. And Rob is too busy on his computer to be bothered.

Yea, know what you mean there. I'm running into the same thing. I thought I found a good one, but I was wrong..

nice additions yote, i like urchins i have 2 white pincushion urchins, 1 short spine rock boring urchin, 1 pencil urchin all in my 125 gallon. they keep things cleaned up but wish they kept my glass cleaner that coralline algae can be pain in arms to clean off glass.

Yeah, I will never step into Oasis again. SWA on the other hand has improved. Michael is running the shop now that Rob is doing computer work again and he is awesome! You might give them another try... or perhaps we can talk about a group buy and just use the web.

I can speak from months of experience that longspines are not as bad as they are cracked up to be. i have yet to have my HUGE ASS urchin knock over as much as piece of rubble.

Urchins get a bad rap in general.
I've seen the pincushions with the rubble and stuff stuck to em.But I've never seen any urchin knock anything over. Snails on the other hand,knock EVERYTHING over.

Urchins get a bad rap in general.
I've seen the pincushions with the rubble and stuff stuck to em.But I've never seen any urchin knock anything over. Snails on the other hand,knock EVERYTHING over.

Wow, I just got a short spine urchin 2 weeks ago. Since it been in my tank it's wrecked pretty much everything that isn't too heavy for it to pick up. It likes to wear most of my smaller coral frags as a hat. If it can't pick something up it will drag it around until it falls off. That's why I got the super glue gel to glue them bitches down and the urchin can have free range. All in all they're really cool and I'm glad I got one.:mrgreen:

Yeah, I will never step into Oasis again. SWA on the other hand has improved. Michael is running the shop now that Rob is doing computer work again and he is awesome! You might give them another try... or perhaps we can talk about a group buy and just use the web.

I shopped exclusively at SW for 5 years (went into Oasis twice and never went back). I have not been back to SW since August, and I have vowed not to go back based on several experiences I had with them in the summer and fall of this year. And I was 100% supportive of them for YEARS.

Yes indeedy, RKL = Reef Keeper Lite.

I need something to help keep my temp. stable. And for $99 it's an affordable system, and present :). As well as being upgradeable with other modules.

???Not in the $99 package, at least not per their current offering on their webpage. The PH probe only appears to be included in the add on module.

Ya, i didn't buy the $99 pkg.
I bought the one that comes with 2 pc4 modules. May need a 3rd soon. Just my lights and main pump take up one. That leaves only 4 outlets for powerheads, heater, fans, etc.

Back