Yotes 125

Thanks Y'all :D

Here a couple more new additions.:bounce:
I brought this lil feller home Friday night.:D
1-17-10Urchin.jpg

And brought this Hammer home last night.
1-17-10Hammercoral.jpg

Both of those shots were taken under my actinics this morning.

Yote that urchin is awesome, I love mine. They are fun to observe with all the crap they carry around. I have been thiknking of getting some euphillia in my 180 but not sure if the koran will agree with it.

I love the starry blenny, I really miss mine.

I love the new adds Yote! I have been planning to get an urchin as soon as I get the new tank up an running. Is there a reason other than the color difference that you went with the tuxedo over a longspine?

I can speak to longspines getting extremely HUGE. Mine would have a really hard time fitting in yotes 125, I keep wondering if ill have to get rid of mine eventually or if hell stop. But damn are they algae eating machines. Tux are much smaller, and not as reputably clumsy, however I can only speak to the differences. Now Yote has the floor!

Btw yote you never answered my gorgonia question.

I have always wanted a longspine since I got hung up on one in Cancun... OUCH! It's a "get back on the horse" sort of thing. I was very concerned about it knocking everything over though, so I think I will probably get a tuxedo after all. I have always really liked the blue tuxes.

Justin,The reason I went with the Tux.Is because we didn't have any longspines at the store:D I do plan to get a longspine,as soon as we get some in at the store.I also want a Zebra striped urchin.But they are venomous,and pack a hell of a sting.
Since putting him in the tank,he's really worked on the red turf algae,which is main reason I wanted an urchin any way.

Back