Yotes 125

You know what you need Yote, a giant mother f'ing torch coral.

Is that a sea fan or gorni in the front center? In either case, it looks like it's doin well! Your tank looks like it's had a lot of "experience" lol

wow, it does look empty - but that means room for frags! I think a big frogspawn would look great in there!

To much flow for Frogspawns and torches:frustrat: I already tryed those.

Thanks Reef. He's also getting fairly aggressive,toward my hands anyway.He dont bother any other fish,but he'll try to spike my hand when I'm working in the tank.

Yote, those shots are great! That video rocks, you've got a nice ripple going there. Your rock work is really cool, love that huge one on the left and all the hidey holes.

Catherine

Looking good Yote. I guess it's common for ABT's to show the darker colors with the stripes as they mature. Maybe they are getting ready to turn blue.

If I remember correctly, you keep your alk really high....around 12+ dKH? If so, that may be why you have problems with montipora's. I noticed they like the alk alot lower, more in the 8-10 range.

Looking good Yote. I guess it's common for ABT's to show the darker colors with the stripes as they mature. Maybe they are getting ready to turn blue.

If I remember correctly, you keep your alk really high....around 12+ dKH? If so, that may be why you have problems with montipora's. I noticed they like the alk alot lower, more in the 8-10 range.

I've been thinking about that quiet a bit here lately Capt.And I'm gonna let the alkalinity ease down to 9 DKH and see how things go.I'm just gonna lower it slowly by letting it drop one DKH a week untill I hit 9.

And I'm waiting on my ABT to start changing:D I have noticed the darker strips more in the last couple of months,but even now,he dont have them all the time.

Back