d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

He posted pics of the tank in a bomb shelter once. I seem to remember that but it has been a while. Was a great looking tank. :D

I had a photoshoot all day saturday... non reef related. :D

Ok, here's a couple full room shots.
I did start moving corals over from my old tank so I'll get some pics of those soon.

783203233_Yz4wP-O.jpg

783203212_wnDur-O.jpg

Nice and modern Dennis!A work of art,really.

Dennis,I can't remember if your 130 has starphire glass?If so,can you tell the difference?

Yes, Starphire glass on all 4 sides.
Notice you can see straight through with very little green tint. And that's 1/2" thick glass.

And no, those are just plain old bamboo. ;)

A local hippie makes them out of the bells from dead century plants here. It's a cool idea! They are super light and they play pretty well.

Sorry, Rigo! :mrgreen: If you want I can tell her about the 3.5 months of living in just two bedrooms with the Siberian Husky, Greyhound, Maltese and the cat... along with the refrigerator and a bunch of stacked up furniture, in the middle of Houston summer with no sheetrock or insulation in the rest of the house with the AC running 24/7. And don't get me started on dealing with the contractors. ;)

So I've been crazy busy lately but finally got a chance to take a couple more pics.

My emerald crab from my old tank made the move to the cube and my serpent star from TBS came out to eat.

786457164_vkHCh-O.jpg

786457088_gJ8Mm-O.jpg

Back