d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

Have been following this thread for a while but havent posted. Just had to jump in here and say that the tank is awesome and your skills with the camera are top notch. Some of the best photos I have ever seen of our hobby. Keep them comming and thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Thanks guys!

Speaking of pics.... my Blue Lemon Photo website just won a Gold Addy award tonite at the Houston Addy's for best business to business website design under $5k. Yay for my brother's company, Culture Pilot, who designed it and won the award! :D

Congrats on the award, Dennis! I guess it pays to have brothers in high places! My brother has been in either jail or rehab for the entirety of his teenage and adult life, so he won't be winning me anything except a subpoena, it seems!

Look at the bright side Biff if you need any pain killers at a strange time of the night you know a hook up. :mrgreen: Congrats on the award d2

Thanks!

He's probably a little more maroonish than in the pic. The blue lighting added a little more blue to the red making it swing a little on the purple side.

`wow...that camera really gets the feelings of details..ive been collecting serpent stars and emerald for years, ..never tough they look so magnificent in detailed shots..great pics dmini

I had a photoshoot all day saturday... non reef related. :D

Ok, here's a couple full room shots.
I did start moving corals over from my old tank so I'll get some pics of those soon.

783203233_Yz4wP-O.jpg

783203212_wnDur-O.jpg

Holy crap is that sweet. Nice work.

Thanks, Rigo, Yote and PRC!

UPDATE:

Went to Tank Depot today and got another water container. They were out of 65g so I got a 55g. That's fine. 55g is plenty if i need to do a large water change and I'll still have a few gallons of FW leftover for my ATO. I'll have pics once i have them both set up.

Today I also ordered what I needed for my continuous water change setup, which will be pulling from the above mentioned water tanks. Woohoo! :D

Back