Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

Here is another pic of the red blastos. They've opened up even more.

IMG_3530.jpg

Wow Biff, those are some great looking corals. Even after sitting as long as they did, they look awesome. Lots of color.. Your tank is looking so good.

Thanks! The pink lobo seems to be getting worse by the hour... I hope a good nights sleep will help it out.

I'm going to feed all of them live rotifers after the lights go out tonight. Kind of a "WELCOME HOME" party, if you will ;)

In the pictures when I ordered them, the blue leather looked like a blue toadstool, and the other leather was a yellow finger leather.

Both of them are starting to extend their polyps just a little bit tonight. I think it will be a little bit before they shape up.

What a great selection you got Sarah. The red Blastos are amazing. I was over to see craig tonight as well, picked up some of the stuff you didn't want, LOL. And congrats on being a persistant pain in the ass and getting that package before things went way south.

Yeah that's what Knucklhead says it was too. I wasn't sure if the skeleton was part of that coral, or if that's just the rock it was growing on. I can't wait to see it grow more, it's got great colors.

Did you say it took five whole days for them to arrive?

If so, then that was amazing how good they look.The blastos burned my retinas!

Did you say it took five whole days for them to arrive?

If so, then that was amazing how good they look.The blastos burned my retinas!

No. They were shipped Thursday. Fedex was telling me that they wouldn't be able to deliver them until Monday, but I picked the box up Saturday afternoon. So it was two days.

Back