MitchReef's Reef...well the current one at least....

LOl Yeah its festive Looking alright LOL. But yeah I get you I guess I can see if water where to spray and get on one of the cords. its possible. But isn't it also possible that when that water sprays it sprays straight for the outlet ??? LOL

A friend is giving me his MP40W so I will be able to run them together as Master and Slave units...it needs some work, but that's what I'm good at...:beerchug:

I don't have a whole lot planned for this weekend....I am going to get my Fuge Light installed. I also want to build my probe holder and float supports...I need to hook up and plumb the ATO and get its reservoir filled up so it can start taking care of water level...I also need to check my chemistry and adjust it....I will build the return pump stand and get it off the stack of boards....May build the tank screens and the water change station...and work on the rockwork....still haven't touched that....

Oh...the water is nearly completely clear now...with no rock or sand!!!!

woikin it...woikin it....

I am still prone to progress, just busted outta my budget before everything was purchased....so now the progress slows....

Several of my budgetary concerns were put to rest today....I didn't do anything on my tank but I went to a friend's house and helped him work on a HUGE protein skimmer his brother gave him, we worked on a little house plumbing issue he was having and we started breaking down a FOWLR he has been running for a couple years....That is where he did me right...I came home with about 60 to 70 pounds of nice pest free purple covered live rock....so now I don't need to buy the Cycle In a Bottle....

Then I went to another bud's house and helped him plumb and set up his new 90G display system and he hooked me up with an adapter to allow remote ethernet connection from my Apex to the Router through the power lines....way cool....now I can run the Apex from my laptop or android phone....

Unfortunately I didn't do much of my work computer time this week so most of tomorrow will be spent in front of my laptop...I may end up with a little time which is okay because most of what I have to do is little projects....

I always do everything I can for people and I find that it comes back to you several times over....Karma is a good term, and is one that I use a lot....

Did you see that another friend is contributing another Vortech MP40 to my cause. I will need about $50 in parts for it but that's still a heck of a price!!!!

I wish I had more saltwater buddies around me. Feel like moving up to Jersey :p? You and Kbuser should both do it. As well as mdisman and his friend (who has a 125g).... we would have ourselves a nice little frag swapping set up going :p

Don't you have any reef clubs close by? That's how I know all the folks that I do reef stuff with...

And regarding moving to Jersey...just one comment...if the entire rest of the world flooded I would drown first....nothing personal against Jersey, just personal history...

Back