Doc's Shark Tank

I will fix that tonite. I plan on taking a dozen more or so, plus a feeding video.

-doc

I want to see a feeding video of you with a large cheese burger. If you are undecided about which cheese to use please consult Biff's crappy vote.

Awesome. Looks great. What type of mushroom is that by the shelf? It looks like one but now not really sure.

are you referring to the fuzzy one or the brown/rust one or the orange rics? which side of which shelf?

-Doc

I took a few shots and may try for a POTM entry. We will see how much people like my angels

P7120002.jpg

P7120004.jpg

P7120006.jpg

P7120007.jpg

-Doc

Nothing. I used really heavy, big pieces for the anchors and basically played tetris ( an old school video game-some youngin' may not know that one. LOL ) to get them to stay put. The shelf is really stable as the shark crawls all over it... Often.

-Doc

What?!?! Tetris is not that old! I grew up on that crap!LOL Man I'm 26 and you're making me feel old!

Post number 547. The one right above the fish's head.

That is a fuzzy mushroom, rust red and green except it was totally in a dark spot for about a month and when I rearranged the rocks for this tank, I found it and put it back in the path of light. It is just now getting back its color and size.

-Doc

Great looking fish! Congrats! I hope this new emperor does better than the last ones. Or shall we not mention those? Oops. Your tank is looking sooo nice. I've got to whip out a Rigo: PURE ENVY!!!

Great looking fish! Congrats! I hope this new emperor does better than the last ones. Or shall we not mention those? Oops. Your tank is looking sooo nice. I've got to whip out a Rigo: PURE ENVY!!!

lets just say that, we don't like to spread negative energy around my new tank... ;-)

Speaking of Rigo, where did he disappear to?

-Doc

Back