d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

Tanks for some reason have a tendency to look smaller in a picture than in real life. My Zero Edge looks much smaller in pictures and it's bigger than a love seat or sofa in real life.

with pumps in the same locations doesn't that cause dead spots? It seems that the corals in the middle were moving a ton and the ones on the outsider barely moved at all.

They are heavy, thick sponges so keep that in mind, but no matter where you put a powerhead there is going to be more flow in one area of the tank and less in others. But mine are pointed towards the front corner. The flow bounces off the corner and throughout the tank. Even the sponges in the back on the sides of the overflow are moving. In fact one of the smaller pieces of sponge started off near the front corner and has now tumbled around towards the back.

Very nice video. I would have never thought that tank would be as quiet as it is. You barely hear it running at all. Absolutely awesome!:^:

I could have sworn I heard a mantis clickin in there.:mrgreen:
Thats already an awesome tank Dennis.Cant wait to see it with your corals in there.

Hehehehehe. Every time someone uses the phrase "tank envy" I have this indescribable urge to edit the post to say "penis". Someday it'll happen. I'm just waiting for the right moment. Be on the lookout! I'll swoop in when you least expect it.

Back