d2mini's 46g Bow Front

I would definitely think there would be a big market for Fish photographs. In the future you should consider blowing some of them up larger and going to some frag swaps or even MACNA and selling your photo's.

Ok i cant believe i missed this thread. The second i saw you had a build thread, i knew i would be in for a treat with pics. I went thru all the pics and really enjoyed every single one. Its such a treat to see each pic so amazingly shot even if its just for a build thread and no real effort is required. Great job!

we can make a fake vote that he enters against a bunch of Hibye's famous pictures and then we have a secret poll for the rest of us.

Holy crap! Yeah those are some sweet sixline pics. I'd say were pretty much toast on the potm, especially as you get more of your tank stocked. Btw I love sixlines I have had one for almost 2 years now.

Holy crap! Yeah those are some sweet sixline pics. I'd say were pretty much toast on the potm, especially as you get more of your tank stocked. Btw I love sixlines I have had one for almost 2 years now.

thats why we decided we are going to make a fake vote or even just ban his pics. we could have picasso edit them to make them all look fuzzy
to.:mrgreen:

Man i am never going to win one with these pics. you have a great talent at picture taking.

I dunno... that nov POTM and POTY is killer.
I'm jealous of that photo and even more I'm jealous I don't have those two subjects in my tank! :)

ok tell us what you "can't" do and we'll figure something out to hold you back lol

By the way, you can adopt me if you want. :mrgreen:

Back