d2mini's 46g Bow Front

That should do the trick.
And thanks for posting the pic of your washer and dryer.Now my wife wants a new one:grumble:

Haha I was just thinking that those were a nice set. But I don't like front loaders a ton and alexander is too tall for them haha

haha, ya the front loader is nice in some ways but next time we might look for a top loader. The base helps get it higher but man do they ream you on that. Don't fight it, just ask how far they need you to bend over.
bootyshake.gif
hump.gif

And yote, that's what you get for letting your wife look over your shoulder as you surf fish pron. Sorry buddy. :mrgreen:

So it took me around 2 hours to make 5 gallons. I forgot to check what time it started so that's just a guesstimate. I'll time it next time.

Here's my new star!
This guy has been climbing the glass since I put him in the tank yesterday.
He moves verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyyyyy, too.

446422279_peztJ-O.jpg

I've only seen them described as "marble stars".
They come in various red/orange colors.

So what does it mean when these guys turn their tips up like in the pic?
Right now he is halfway up my glass and some of his arms are really turned up, much more than in the above pic. I would think he would want to be on the sand and rocks where there would be more food?

Well... that shouldn't be too hard.
In school i sucked at math and science, hated sports, and even though i did well in english i'm not a fan of reading. That's why I went into the arts! It was the ONLY thing I was good at! LOL!

lol that sounds like me my senior year my English teacher told me not to waste my time or money on college....hahaha went and graduated with honors I think that I had to prove her wrong!

D700!!! wow yes my degree is in artistic photography and wow I am not jealous of the tank and the photo equipment.

Purdy Star.
Usually when they turn those tips up like that,they are catching particles out of the water column to eat.

Ah cool. I guess. He's still on the glass and hasn't moved for quite some time.
I hope he's ok. I get nervous with new livestock.

Here's one of my new corals. Acan, right?

446724324_Ki9tQ-O-3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! He was prettier yesterday when more of his little white dot thingies were out.
But he looks a little more full today.
It's hard to count without losing track but it looks like there is a good 30-34 heads on there.
This shot was from yesterday.

446422319_uZg78-O.jpg

Here's another of Omen the Clown.

446733280_cfGWv-O.jpg

Last edited:
Back