d2mini's 46g Bow Front

Well... that shouldn't be too hard.
In school i sucked at math and science, hated sports, and even though i did well in english i'm not a fan of reading. That's why I went into the arts! It was the ONLY thing I was good at! LOL!

Yeah I hated biology and now I wanna get a degree and be a marine biologist.....its stiff competition here in Idaho.

Biology was the only science class that I excelled at, got into chemistry and it was all down hill very very quickly

In high school i was very INTERESTED in biology, but unfortunately I couldn't find anyone to PRACTICE biology with. :frustrat:

In order for your entries to be allowed you must teach one of your fish to take pictures and then have them take a picture of the other fish.

In order for your entries to be allowed you must teach one of your fish to take pictures and then have them take a picture of the other fish.

Hahahahahahaha I'm still laughing. Haha. I can see this highly educated fish just taking lessons and him and d2mini in deep conversations. Haha.

Just wanted to add a pic of my new sump.
Finally added the deep sand bed today. 5" deep.
Now I just need to find some chaeto.

438109293_AChkS-O.jpg

Ya that's actually the Urchin Pro. Same as the Urchin, just bigger.
It seems to work fine. Not a powerhouse but it works.
And it fits in the very limited space I have which was my main reason for buying it.

Just one more shot for documentation purposes...
Oh and I think I mentioned it earlier but the sump is made by www.sapphireaquatics.com
They're here in houston. And they are doing some cool stuff with small skimmers running on tiny 7 watt pumps! If I hadn't already purchased the Urchin I would have gotten one.

btw, that loop in my flex tubing does not slow down my drain flow. In fact you can see that I still have the ball valve just slightly closed anyway to reduce flow a tiny bit.

438148619_QLzo4-O.jpg

Just hooked up my RO/DI from www.thefilterguys.biz
It's the Ocean Reef +1 5 Stage 75 gpd system.
Hook up to my washer was 1-2-3 easy and it's flowing fresh RO/DI water as I type!
I decided to hide the unit in the cabinet above the washer. I just drilled a small 1/4" hole to feed the 3 water lines down and behind the washing machine with the filtered water feed out to the side to flow into a container. When not being used I will turn off flow using the john guest valve that was pre-installed on the unit, and I installed a second one at the end of the blue fresh water line. This way i can just hang the line behind the dryer and everything will be out of sight. My tank is only 46g so I typically don't need more than 10g of water at a time. I should be able to make it when needed.

446212864_fLpxB-O.jpg

446213039_BZz56-O.jpg

Back