Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

These were taken a couple weeks ago, and do not include the new additions that I bought last week.

Left side:
0272-1.jpg

Right side:
028.jpg

Looking down into the tank from each side:
029-1.jpg

0302.jpg

FTS:
031.jpg

You can see almost all my fish in these pics:
118.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

I like how you've got the mushrooms running down the rock like that. What are the red mushrooms at the bottom of the tank in the center?

And in the first pic jsut to the left of the PBT there is something that kinda looks like red blastos what are those?

Love that Powder Brown..Those fish have great color.

I like how you've got the mushrooms running down the rock like that. What are the red mushrooms at the bottom of the tank in the center?

And in the first pic jsut to the left of the PBT there is something that kinda looks like red blastos what are those?

Love that Powder Brown..Those fish have great color.

Those are just red mushrooms.
009.jpg

Those are red blastos.
0272.jpg

did this kalk disaster ever happen? this tank looks like its been setup forever! How am I going to make mine look this good ! Grr haha

did this kalk disaster ever happen? this tank looks like its been setup forever! How am I going to make mine look this good ! Grr haha

I didn't even buy lights for my tank until February or so. Everything has been added since then except for the striped green mushroom rock, the hairy green mushrooms, and the fuzzy green mushrooms. Those were the only corals I kept from my old tank.

The whitish-grayish-green palys? They spread really fast. I started with a frag of maybe 3 or 4 polyps. I need to start cutting them back. I have much prettier stuff surrounding them, and I don't want them to get too out of control.

wow biff your tank looks great!

how long have you had that clam, I have been afraid to put a clam in my 75 with those lights, thinking that my light wasnt good enough.

Thanks! I've had the clam for about 4 or 5 months. I got it when I first got the lights. I was a bit worried because it's so small -- small clams usually can be tough to keep alive -- but it has been fine.

Back