Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

Here is kind of a boring trumpet. This was one of the first corals I ever got. It used to have about a dozen heads, but the kalk overdose wiped out all but one. Luckily, it looks like the one left is going to be splitting soon!!

0323.jpg

Biff you sure have a lot of nice stuff. You lead us to believe you had nothing after your Kalk mishaps. Are these all new corals? They sure look good. :bowdown:

A lot of them are new. I did have a lot more before my kalk mishap. I think the kalk mishap killed about 20 to 30% of the corals that were in my tank. All these guys are either survivors or new. I bought the entire coral contents of a guy's tank when he was getting out of the hobby. So lots of my new corals came from his tank.

Here is the best pic I can get of my firefish. He hides all the time. I didn't even know I had him. I thought he jumped at my cats ate him, because I didn't see him for 3 weeks after I got him, and I did find my cat Gordon eating the two buddies that I bought with him... He is the sole survivor!

0813.jpg

And another one of my coral beauty

065.jpg

This is an orange and teal blue acan that also appeared to be toast after the kalk overdose. You can see the skeleton of how large it was before behind it. Luckily it's recovering.

173.jpg

Xenia and button polyps

162.jpg

So you went, David? When I was there a few days ago, they only had one powder blue. But he said he was getting an order in the next day. Did you buy anything?

I got there around 2 p.m. I watched for you but you never came. :( Did you go today too?

I got large Duncan Colony (maybe 15-18 heads) and a large green kinda Open Brain. It's like a Lobo Brain except all one animal. It's about 6 x 5 inches. I met Jon and also Mrs. Spencer (the owner). The service was good and I left happy and will go back. ;)

Good! We didn't make it over there. Christian has been on this exercising kick in the last week or so (he says he wants to look sexier for me, hahaha) and he decided to go on a really long walk with the dogs. By the time he got back, he wanted to sleep for the rest of the day. I'm glad you liked it and had a good experience.

I got large Duncan Colony (maybe 15-18 heads) and a large green kinda Open Brain. It's like a Lobo Brain except all one animal. It's about 6 x 5 inches.

We will probably never see these imaginary new corals

Christian has been on this exercising kick in the last week or so (he says he wants to look sexier for me, hahaha) and he decided to go on a really long walk with the dogs. By the time he got back, he wanted to sleep for the rest of the day.

Obviously,he is having an affair.

Obviously,he is having an affair.

Geez can't a man walk the dogs without being accused of infidelity?! Hahahaha. I know where he is constantly and vice versa. He brought a walkie talkie with him when he walked to talk to me.

Sadly enough, it's with the two dogs. :shock: :mrgreen:

Hahahaha. Yeah. He did have the dogs with him. I'm not worried. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
In other news, I did my first water change since March today. It's been a long time, so NDB and I changed out about 25 gallons. But nitrates have stayed at zero and I have no algae growth. It's the magic of Biff's Chaeto!!

Back