Yotes 125

Alexander,I've still got all the Chromis.But your right.Whenever we get them in at the store,we see close to 90-95% die-off on them.The ones I brought home were the last ones of the order and seemed to the healthiest of the bunch.
Their doing great right (knock on wood).

You sure you want that purple plague Brother??:shock: :D
If you still want it,all you gotta do is PM me your address.I got PLENTY of branching coralline that I'm really starting to hate.

Got my new toy today.:bounce
P1010596.jpg

ETSS Reef Devil Deluxe:D
P1010598.jpg

In place and breaking in.
P1010600.jpg

And a couple of new addition to the tank to.:D
P1010601.jpg

P1010602.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality.
With trying to get everything ready to for a lillte vacation this weekend,I just quick snapped them.

Love that chaos going on in that sump man, looks like a doozy of a skimmer. Next we need a pic of that stinky goop it makes ;)

we have matching skimmers, yote! :bounce:

nice new additions too. That skimmer (at least in my tank) works amazingly. I need to go clean mine though... :death:

Love that chaos going on in that sump man, looks like a doozy of a skimmer. Next we need a pic of that stinky goop it makes ;)

I should have taken a pic of those 4 gallons of skimmate that overflowed the catch jug while I was at work today :shock:

we have matching skimmers, yote! :bounce:

nice new additions too. That skimmer (at least in my tank) works amazingly. I need to go clean mine though... :death:

They are awesome skimmers.But I'm learning REAL quick that they are just as touch as the Super Skimmers are.:grumble:

Back