Smitty's Reef

Damn, those are just puuuurty! Good job! Has the ex seen your new tank? I hope you check her for bottles if she's near it LOL

Hahaha... Thank you darling. Nope, she hasn't seen it, and I have never invited her to my place, so she'll never get the opportunity. I'm sure the kids have told her about it and everything else I've recouped.

AWESOME! How long has it taken you to build this tank up?
Also are there lots of swim through spots for your fish. I think my tank might be a little sparse in the rockwork area.

AWESOME! How long has it taken you to build this tank up?
Also are there lots of swim through spots for your fish. I think my tank might be a little sparse in the rockwork area.

Thank you, yeah the fish love darting in and out all the little caves and holes. I've always loved the look of a full tank of rocks that resembles a reef cliff, plus all the rocks give me more filtration for a heavier bio load and less stress for the fish. This system has been running since February/2009... but I upgraded the tank to the cube in July/2011.

I just picked this guy up from a local reefer, and right now I've got him acclimating.
20130325_140827.jpg

Nice pickup! That's a great addition! He looks like a little fatty too haha. Is he trained on frozen? Or Pods only? Either way, suuuupppeeer jealous. Just another addition to your already amazing tank lol :p

Back