Smitty's Reef

If you frag your hammer, frogspawn, red monti and acro, I get first pick. Whats the bright green thing bottom left? Ill take that, too. Good job, its looking great.

If you frag your hammer, frogspawn, red monti and acro, I get first pick. Whats the bright green thing bottom left? Ill take that, too. Good job, its looking great.

Hahaha...I'll remember that. :D I believe you're looking at the candycane coral at the bottom left hand side.

I effin love when you put up new pics Smitty. It keeps reminding me why I got all that rock and keeps me motivated with working on getting all the equipment for my reef setup. IMO you have one of the best tanks I've ever seen. Love it.

I effin love when you put up new pics Smitty. It keeps reminding me why I got all that rock and keeps me motivated with working on getting all the equipment for my reef setup. IMO you have one of the best tanks I've ever seen. Love it.

Thank you Anthony...I really appreciate the compliment. It's comments like that, that keep me motivated and going strong in the hobby.

So usually how big were the frags? When did you get them? When you started the tank or from an older tank?

Some frags were bigger than other ones, but they were still pretty small. I started collecting corals in February/2009, in my old 29 gal tank, and when I moved, I converted everything over to the cube I currently have.

Back