Reef's 210g. Journal

Okay never mind then,There was a quote in the movie ''The Craft'' where a character tells another witch to stop your whining.One of the characters name was Nancy and I believe another was Sarah.

Good to hear your feeling a little better Reef! Since everyones on the topic of bigger houses and tanks, heres what the hallways of my mansion will look like if I get one. Its what ill be dreaming about tonight!

mansionhallway.jpg

Sorry about the terrible size.

Last edited:
Curing vats in your home Eagle,I bet it stinks like hell.

I getting casualties left and right.My Yellow Maroon and the pair of Purple Firefish have pasted away.May God rest their souls.

Oh wow Reef, i would call them up and complain vehemently to someone who has the power to refund a portion of your money!

Heck Id put the filtration in the basement and enough water where a die off wouldnt have too much effect on water quality. Its a mansion after all. Also, its a dream, nothing else. I wouldnt really want that. lol

hopefully, everything has been quiet on the home front as far as your tank is concerned. I don't want to read about any more tragedy.

You made it one more day, Dom. Getting closer to your tank coming.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Everything is okay Doc.(seven days and counting)

To keep my mine off the 210,I've been planning something for the 75.I wanted to do a FOWLR for it but every fish I want grows to big.I suppose an Undulated Trigger is to big for a 75?Dare I say-I may go fresh on it.

NOOOOO. Get a Niger trigger or a blue jaw trigger. You can also get a Blue Ring angel to live for almost their entire life in a 75. They grow slow and barely get over 8 inches. Don't go to freshwater, you will super disappointed. Do a blue ring angel for me. I have one in the 90 at my work and it does great. I have had him for a year and he has grown about 1 inch.

I have this desire to try Discus.I hear they are difficult and I like a challenge.Simply gorgeous fish considering they are freshwater.

Hmmmmm.....a Blue Ring Angel,now there's a thought.The Niger and Blue jaw is nice.What do you think of a Huma Picasso.The reason I mentioned Undulated Trigger was because I had one in a 150g back in the early 90's.He was a character and a pain in the ass.Triggers are cool fish non the less.

I have not kept the picasso trigger before but I hear they are quite comical. I think if you got a few aggressive fish, like a trigger, a lionfish and a white-eyed moray (my personal favorite. I have one at work), that would look pretty darn cool.

yes, go with the triggers. may I suggest a clown trigger as first choice, and the huma picasso as a second choice. ah heck, just throw both of them in there and see what happens!

Back