Reef's 210g. Journal

lmao. of course it does, I just like making you feel guilty!!! I know you wish your tank looked like mine. i understand your jealousy. I welcome your abuse and sarcasm, it reminds me of my mom. Except I don't think you will let me suckle in the same way...oops, that came out wrong, damned Tourette's Disorder...

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Biff,sorry for all the joking around.Its an ego thing with us guys and I understand your tank had to go in the same spot as your 55.If I said anything to offend you,I apologize.I'm still going to be competitive,though.

Doc thanks for all the compliments and everyone else.Maybe when the system matures I will try a Majestic.For now I have my own experimentation to do.I'm going to try to keep a mated pair of Maroons with the Clarkii,hopefully they won't kill each other.I still wanted a school of Anthias,which one were you recommending earlier?

Bicolor get big enough (about 5 inches) to hold their own in a tank with clowns and tend to eat meatier fare than the zooplankton feeders, like Bartlett's (Christmas Island). The other ones (purple queen, Bartlett, squmapinis, lyretail, etc) just aren't aggressive enough feeders.

I had a small school of bicolor anthias in with my trigger, eel, and shark without a problem. They swam around greedily eating whatever froxen cubes I threw in the tank. they did great until I went on vacation (like you have never heard this story before) and the feedings were not regular. I came back to find only a half of one. who knows who ate the others.

If you get bicolors, grab about four, that will give you some breathing room in one dying with a school still left. Best of luck to you my friend.

Reef' man the tank is Great

My 55 will make the move to the Kitchen next week to prepare for the new floors And new tank I will post pics !!!

How much were your Bulbs man total 14 bulbs right ?

Hijack!

random.jpg

classic, just classic. so is it safe to say that none of you have jobs that require actual work to allow you enormous amounts of time to surf the net to find the MOST random, disturbing, yet strangely arousing and funny pics around? Where do you find them? I loved the cat. I laughed so loud it woke up my kids!!!

Reef' man the tank is Great

My 55 will make the move to the Kitchen next week to prepare for the new floors And new tank I will post pics !!!

How much were your Bulbs man total 14 bulbs right ?

Lion,the bulbs cost about $250 from reefgeek.com

Biff,I take my apology back.The war is back on!

Red,that pregnant chick looks so like Biff.You're not pregnant are you Biff?

it was damn funny. You know, reef, it makes me wonder, with Biff and a moderator now, what will we have to do to get a post yanked? pregnant peeing women? constant sexual innuendo, name calling, hair-pulling, biting, (wait, no, wrong post, sorry)

Back