Reef's 210g. Journal

I'm transferring all my live rock and inhabitant from my 75 gallon this up coming weekend.I needed to let this system cycle with those rocks first.Everything is at zero so I'm good to go,,I pray that all survives the transfer.An update coming this weekend.

wanted to give you a bump to the new posts list so you don't get lost!:mrgreen:

I've been watching your's and Biff's build.......I'm very jealous, I'll get there some day. Learning so much from watching your builds. Your lights are incredible, I'm curious as to how much increase you will have on your electric bill.

Hope the transfer goes well for you, I'm anxious to see both of your tanks Aquascape and stocked.

reeffreak,

your tank is SO amazing!!! I love it WAYYYYY more than biffs tank :bounce: . She is trying to lure people to her page, but us dudes need to stick together....j/k Biff.

seriously, dominick, that tank is amazing. I am so jealous. I cannot wait til I can start my own build thread.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

that tonga deepwater rock is awesome shape i got 3 of those rocks about size of a soccer ball full of holes and little caves and some calupra fern growing on them and tons of little white micro starfish. Gonna take alot of rock to fill that up, i ended up getting some rock from caribbean sea website they offer different kinds of dry rock and dry base rock really cheap for 50lbs boxes.

Sorry guys,I didn't take pics of the transfer itself.Everybody was feeling pissy today.The Titans lost,the Seahawks lost and the Patriots won(cheaters!).Everything has been moved over and tomorrow I will post some pics.

Thanks everyone.

Yep there were a lot of surprises today.
Bengals lost to the Browns and the Texans beat the Panthers,today really sucks!

Oh yeah,Kentucky beat Louisville too.

I know Hawk is pissed Arizona beat Seattle today.

That would be football,Biff....like you don't already know.

Well I finally got most of stuff transfer.Like I stated earlier,to much was going on and couldn't get picks of the actual transfer.I'm pretty happy with everything,all the fish and corals seems to adjusted well.They are opening like their wasn't even a change.I'm glad that I let the tank cycled first...*cough*Biff*cough*.I guest with age comes patients,I suppose.Okay here are the pics.....

210-4023.jpg

210-4049.jpg

210-4050.jpg

210-4014.jpg

More pics of the corals and their names just for Piggy.
Thanks guys and gals.

Back