Little Fish's 46

Those stupid sluts need a better pimp, one with a STRONG pimp hand. I came out the other day to see 3 of them on one of the new corals and they destroyed it. Its hardly alive now. Im not sure if its going to make it :( Its the coral next to the hermit crab stuck on the hill. And that crab is still there, its been there all day. I feel kinda bad for it, its just slowly turning in circles up there.

Thanks everyone!

North - yes, its a red linkia, he is about 4 inches across. I had to wait forever for my favorite lfs to get some good looking ones in.

I have a lot of nuclear green palys, they are dead center in the picture of my zoas garden.

DSC_0021.jpg

Those stupid sluts need a better pimp, one with a STRONG pimp hand. I came out the other day to see 3 of them on one of the new corals and they destroyed it. Its hardly alive now. Im not sure if its going to make it :( Its the coral next to the hermit crab stuck on the hill. And that crab is still there, its been there all day. I feel kinda bad for it, its just slowly turning in circles up there.

I was reading this in class and almost died laughing at the first sentence LMAO you crack me up.

Lmao I just picture you screaming at your tank out of frustration all kinds of obscene derogatory slander and your fish getting pissed and biting your hand :shock:

My eel gets pissed and me opens her mouth real wide (screaming at me in urban-speak) and goes back to her crib. She lives in the ghetto behind the filter intake. Straight hood.

Back