Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

Here they are! But first, look at the sun polyps I got last week. They're finally opening!
IMG_3602.jpg

AND THE NEW ONES!!

Mixed zoa rock:
IMG_3608.jpg

Green acans:
IMG_3605.jpg

Random zoas. I don't know what the official "names" of any of these are. But they are apparently expensive??
IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

Euphylia:
IMG_3598.jpg

Last edited:
Here are more zoas:
IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

Candy canes:
IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

Rics:
IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

Green bubble:
IMG_3587.jpg

Nepthea:
IMG_3586.jpg

More euphyllia:
IMG_3583.jpg

Birdsnest:
IMG_3578.jpg

And I'm going to pick up more tomorrow! NDB is on a mission to buy me tons of epoxy tomorrow so I can glue all these new guys down.

SWEET! I need to find a deal like that. There is a group in my area called "Tank Busters". All they do is scour the net, especially CL, for folks breaking down their tanks. They go in, scoop it ALL up, piece it up, and part it all out again at significant markups. Gotta admit, its not a bad idea.

So I went by the LFS to pick up the frags that the guy last night didn't have at his house (he works at the LFS, and he had them for sale there), and while I was there I ran into one of my friends and he said "My tank is overflowing with corals! Want some?" and I said, "YES, WHY INDEED I DO!" so I went to his house and helped him thin out his tank a bit, and now I have 8 more corals acclimating in my tank... :shock:

Thanks Smitty! I just showed NDB the new corals. There are actually 9 of them! Woohoo! They still haven't opened enough for me to get pics though :grumble:

And I think the only reason why the coral gods are hooking me up is because the coral gods and cat gods are one and the same, and they know I need the money for Gordon's surgery in 3 weeks :grumble:.

Back