Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

I have eagle eyes,pink of sum kind,green,yellow and one I don't kno that's orange and yellow with white/sliver spots all over it!

wanna send me some lol, i have like 4 defferent kinds from this small colony i bought a few months back they are growing fast and hopefully i can have a rock the size of my head full of zoas, also the biggest rock wich will have to eventually be secluded so zoas dont grwo everywhere lol

Update time. I posted about my coco worm shedding its crown...well it grew back! It's small but its there. Sorry for the crappy picture.

IMAG1809.jpg

Also I wanted to show the growth of my green birdsnest and purple Acro. I even had to frag the birdsnest today bc it was too close to the Acro! I'll give you a before and after pic.

Here's the Acro before(Nov 2011)
IMAG1499.jpg

And now
IMAG1802.jpg

Birdsnest before(Nov 2011)
IMAG1541.jpg

And now, the little white spot is where I fragged it today. That branch was close to touching the Acro
IMAG1805.jpg

And heres a picture of both.
IMAG1808.jpg

And a picture of the birdsnest frag
IMAG1804.jpg

Sad to say that I am bring my two gorgonians to my lfs today. They aren't faring very well in my tank. Maybe ill come home with something better!

Wow, well I've got a standard 29 gallon tall aquarium and I'm looking at replacing my current t5 lights soon. can you give me a link to your exact light? It looks like it works well!

Here's the link from the marineland site. I got mine for about $250 I believe. I think its a 24-36 inch. I gotta say it works great. It does spotlight a bit but not too much. It's deff worth it for smaller tanks.

LED Aquarium Lighting | Reef Lighting Producing Natural Looking Light

Dana- thank you :) I didn't think they were going to grow this quickly!

I ended up getting 46 bucks store credit so I picked up an awesome coral..but I out it in the ten gallon so youll have to check out m other thread! Here's the link!

https://www.livingreefs.com/brittanys-teeny-tiny-reef-t38801p4.html#post535717

Last edited:
Back