Yotes 125

I'll have to get another FTS.Probably wont be until next week though.Guess I should have took one tonight before my lights turned off.
But here are the shots I did take this evening:D
I added this orange mushrooms this evening.

OrangeMushroom.jpg

My Blastomussa merleti opened all the way
OpenBlastos.jpg

And a macro
BlastoMacro.jpg

Sorry about the blurryness of this one,but had to shoot quick
CleanershrimpandKole.jpg

And finally got to see my mandrine after 3 months.
10-1-09Mandrine.jpg

I actually thought he was dead,because I hadnt seen him in so long.

that is an awesome looking mandarin!

i want one but it wont be soon. liveaquaria says they are difficult to keep. so that scares me as im the extreme beginner

that is an awesome looking mandarin!

i want one but it wont be soon. liveaquaria says they are difficult to keep. so that scares me as im the extreme beginner

Just give your tank 6 months to year to stabilize,and the pod population to explode and you'll be fine with a mandrine.But if you get one,dont expect to see it a lot.They normally stay back in the rock where the pods breed.

that mushroom looks huge in that picture. how big is it really?

When fully expanded,its about the size of a silver dollar.

oh dang i wanted one because it was pretty :) but its not pretty when you dont see it ya know?

thats awesome. i cant wait for my cycle to get done. i get so excited thinking about it .:^:

How big is that mandarin? I saw a big one at my lfs today. It was FAT and around 2 inches long. I didn't know they got that big. They're working on teaching it how to eat frozen food.

In my 240, I saw my mandarin once every 3 or 4 months or so. Now, in my new 90, Mandy has decided to make her "den" in a rock cave that is right up against the glass in the back. So I can see her whenever I want!

I was gonna post pics of my 2 new additions:D But both of em darted straight into the rocks as soon as I netted em out of the bags.:grumble:

Back