Sniffles 29G

DSCN6055.jpg

3 Chambers. The first being underneath that piece of foam, where I'd like to add a refuge, the second chamber is where the skimmer is and the last chamber is where the return pump is.

Sorry, should've just added the pic first time around, just couldn't remember if I still had a pic saved.

It's a bit small, but I think you could make it work.
You may need to install a tee in the incoming line and control the amount of flow you put in there. The main incoming water goes directly in the middle compartment. Just a simple modification, that's all. The color doesn't matter either. Your lighting will be from above.

Picked up a ball valve for my return, it's leaking pretty bad but w/e... it's leaking over the sump.

If you would, please look at the 2 semi FTS as "panoramic" lol. In an actual FTS you can't discern anything from one another.

Also, a pic of my still pissed off Elegance. I FINALLY turned it 90 degrees today so I think it'll like that more. As well as a pic of my Pandora Micromussa eating some krill.

I also plan on picking up a Pygmy (Cherub) Angelfish sometime soon. I would do it today but I've had a lil too much to drink.:beer:And I don't drink drink and drive.

****Uploading larger pics. Didn't check my upload settings****

Buckle up ladies and gents!!! We're off into the great SPS unknown!!

DSCN6278.jpg

Picked up this frag of orange cap for $5 at a LFS I didn't know existed until I was helping a buddy move some stuff with my truck (note to self: Don't buy another truck, unless it's so jacked up you can't get stuff in the bed) Anyways, it looked to be in pretty good shape so I said "I'll take it!" And if I "Learn my lesson the hard way" it atleast won't be putting a hole in my pocket. Just tested my dKh and it's at 10.2.

WISH ME LUCK!

You in trouble now Evan:D You done got the SPS bug.
You shouldnt have any problems with that monti.Just keep a close eye on calcium,alkalinity,and magnesium.

I'm VERY close to bagging up my 2 false percs, who I've had for about 2yrs, and taking them to the LFS. Lucy, the female perc, has destroyed 3 paly heads and has bitten off 95% of my pygmy angels rear fin. She's extrememly aggresive and it's pissing me off!

But I can't!!! How can I settle this bitch down!?!?!?! If I have to rearrange my rockwork a little bit that's fine, but I REALLY don't want to do a whole makeover. Plus, I think it'd be the best time to move things around at night. But my royal gramma and angel sleep in the rocks at night and I don't know where they are at night so I'd rather not kill them in the process.

I highly doubt that anything will settle her down,well any thing short of lead poison.
Clown ARE damsels after all.

Picked up an Orange Yuma Rico today from a craigslist ad for $23. Here's some pics..... I think I'm the only one who uploads pics with "new addition" posts :D Someone's gotta set a good example, lol.

DSCN6280-1.jpg

DSCN6281-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly i dont think your going to settle your clown down. I hate seeing fin tearing. been there done that. got rid of fish because of it. Let go a $200 angel and a $200 sohal because of aggression. talk about a loss there. but I wont put up with big time bullys in my tank. I love your LPS selection and your ricordea too.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

My clown has settled down SLIGHTLY in her hunting for my cherub angel. The angel, Winston, has been swimming alongside my gramma, which is offering some protection I suppose because he is swimming out in the open, EVEN right around my b***h clownfish. Hopefully things continue to become less stressful in the tank.

Back