Introduce yourself with pics.

@Acer....Man, how'd you get such natural smiles on everyone? LOL Everytime I take a family pic everyone but me has their fake cheese on! Nice bunch :)

They are all great kids!!! I'd be lying if I said we've never had issues.... but I do truly feel blessed to have such good kids!...

thanks everyone..

Hi, thought I post a few pics for grins. I apologize for the file-size.

Courtney1236-1.jpg

Courtney1217.jpg

Courtney1387.jpg

For some reason I dont remember the girls looking that good when I was Sodas age.Maybe I'm just gettin old.:D
Nice shots.

Playing my guitar
m_61ef489693286d2182cf158a959635d9.jpg

I was cutting weight for a fight and dehydrated and passed out face first into the ground
m_07e7550ac37b8c729af92de70c224019.jpg

Never been the greatest baby sitter in the world :) This is my niece Chloe.
m_c632d74c0fd87dfd0ed0d808e30ecbc0.jpg

Watching fireworks on 4th of July.
July4th061.jpg

Well I have been around here for a few months so I thought I would finally post in this thread. My name is Jeremy and I have been married for almost a year. I am 28 but have accomplished quite a bit so far in life. I have a black belt in karate and now training jujitsu(when I am not injured). So far in my life I have been a farmer, prep cook, forklift driver, computer repairman, software engineer, network engineer, professional poker player and now own my own company and small percentages of other businesses. Never been to college and almost flunked out of High School :)

Nice to see ya.

LMAO no offense but the second pic down is funny. You got beat up before the fight.LOL I hope you won because if you didn't I'd hate to see what you looked like afterward.LOL J/K

Nice to see ya.

LMAO no offense but the second pic down is funny. You got beat up before the fight.LOL I hope you won because if you didn't I'd hate to see what you looked like afterward.LOL J/K
No offense taken. People seem to think the picture is funny so that is why I posted it :) I wasn't even allowed to fight, Doctor wouldn't clear me :(

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Fat tire all the way here. Best beer. Try it if you havn't already.

I know this is an old post, but I think we need to emphasize this. Fat tire is one of the greatest beers that I have ever had. I had it for the first time east of the Mississippi the other day.

light beer is for people who like light smokes... basically, someone who can't commit j/k

I gotta say, for a real, FULL bodied beer, nothing beats a Spaaten Optimator. Right now I've got some Bass pale ale goin' down ;)

light beer is for people who like light smokes... basically, someone who can't commit j/k

I gotta say, for a real, FULL bodied beer, nothing beats a Spaaten Optimator. Right now I've got some Bass pale ale goin' down ;)

George Killian's Irish Red. I like it in black-n'-red's (similar to black-n'-tans and black-n'-blues), but it works great by itself. :PP

If not that, then it's wine. :)

I like killians too. Only reason I drank light before is because that's all I knew. Never tried anything else. Then behold the magical day when someone offered me a fattire. I started trying everything to see what else I was missing out on.

Nope when I used to smoke It was reds or menthol. Switched them up every other week or so.

MMMMMMMM I had a blueberry lauger not too long ago and it was extremley good. Can't remember the name of it though.

Back