Introduce yourself with pics.

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Love the sunflowers too! Did you guys go to WDW for your honeymoon? That looks like the pirate store after you exit the Pirate ride. Looks like you had a great honeymoon!

Heres an updated pic of Austin,Gracie,and myself
4-10-09turkey.jpg

Yote do you have any pics without a dead animal in them. I can totally understand if the answer is no. Other than wedding pics, my wifes whole family, well at least the males anyway, refuse to be photographed until you drop a carcass in front of them. I just think it's funny that I don't remember a pic where you weren't posing in front of a trophy.

Nice bird by the way. And family for that matter.

Great pic Yote, and nice kill!

AHH a CAT hat. My dad says something every time he sees someone wearing one. He hates CAT LOL He worked for them for over 30 years and has nothing nice to say about them.

Yote do you have any pics without a dead animal in them. I can totally understand if the answer is no. Other than wedding pics, my wifes whole family, well at least the males anyway, refuse to be photographed until you drop a carcass in front of them. I just think it's funny that I don't remember a pic where you weren't posing in front of a trophy.

Nice bird by the way. And family for that matter.

Well.There is one pic thats not hunting related,but its my backside when I was filling my 125:D
Never did have any wedding pics made.Mainly because I left and went coonhunting with a couple of friends that night.She never has let me live that down either:grumble:

I'll jump in. I look super young, I hear that all the time. First pick was my first trip to the beach, last summer (I was collecting rocks at that moment... lol). The second is me and my amazing girlfriend, Shannon.

Attachments

• n65100763_30421545_4076.jpg
    n65100763_30421545_4076.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 139
  • n65100962_30290342_5072.jpg
    n65100962_30290342_5072.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 136
Yote: That's why I buy my turkey frozen...I don't have to pluck all those feathers!!! LOL

NDE: which beach is that? Man, I can't wait until July when I hit VA beach.

Well.There is one pic thats not hunting related,but its my backside when I was filling my 125:D
Never did have any wedding pics made.Mainly because I left and went coonhunting with a couple of friends that night.She never has let me live that down either:grumble:

Hey, we all have to set our priorities :mrgreen:

That's hilarious. You never cease to make me laugh. Was that a spontaneous thing or was that always in the plans? She can't really complain if you gave her fair warning. If you didn't and it was spontaneous, is forgiveness easier to get than permission?

That's hilarious. You never cease to make me laugh. Was that a spontaneous thing or was that always in the plans? She can't really complain if you gave her fair warning. If you didn't and it was spontaneous, is forgiveness easier to get than permission?

Well,She knew I was into hunting,she knew I was a coonhunter at the time,and she knew I'd go hunting at the drop of a hat.
The first year we was dating,I'd drop in and visit for an hour or after I got out of the woods during the entire deer season.
So I dont think you could it spontaneous:D She knew it could happen.

Here's me.....

Dan10-1.jpg

and then my family.... 4 kids..... 28, 25, and 2 14 year olds...

family.jpg

though this picture is a few years old now.... my 25 year old lives in Vegas so it's hard to get together for family portraits now!

Back