Eric's 65-Gallon Project!

Hey guys...

I just wanted to show you the Frag I got today at my LFS.

Attachments

• Frag1.webp
    Frag1.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 400
  • Frag2.webp
    Frag2.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 388
lol, I have a piece of rock that looks just like that frag, only a bit bigger. My LFS guy will be sad that someone else thought of the same idea!! haha

Hey guys,

Well let me give you an update on the tank. I took the GBTA out because it was bleached. I didn't know at the time when I bought it because if I would had known about it I wouldn't had bought it in the first place.

I also tested the water today and here are the result...

Ammonia - .25ppm ( I'm a little bit freaked out about this ) It should be at 0 right?
Nitrite - 0ppm
Nitrate - 0ppm
PH - 8.2

Calcium - 460ppm
KH - 11dKH
Phosphate - 4ppm ( I think it's a little bit low. )

Another update ( I just needed to have an anemone in the tank ) I went to my LFS and saw a really nice RBTA and decided to buy it.

Here are a couple of pictures after one hour of being in the tank. ( I bought it 12/30/2009 )

091-3.jpg

092-4.jpg

091-4.jpg

This pictures are from yesterday afternoon.

101.jpg

102.jpg

Ammonia should be at zero. Even if a small amount is present in your water, it can be fatal -- especially to an animal as sensitive as an anemone.

Yep...water change, and maybe some "prime" or something like that. The other levels are ok. But if you have ammonia, it will probably turn into nitrite, just like a regular cycle. So yeag, a nice water change should help.

Back