Eric's 65-Gallon Project!

Evil clowns....let me know when they start nipping at your nose! Arent you affraid of all that rock tumpling down and cracking the glass? How are you holding it in place?

Hello guys,

I did another water test today and here are the result... pretty much the same result just some minor changes.

Ammonia - 0ppm
Nitrite - 0ppm
Nitrate - 0ppm
PH - 7.9ppm

Calcium - 480ppm
KH - 10ppm
Phosphate - 6ppm

the ph seems a tad low to me...

the rock could tumble down thanks to a single snail, depending on how its stacked and whats under it, like if its sittin on sand, and a nass snail were to burrow under the rock, the sand could shift, and tumbel goes the rock.. the other thought would be if you end up with an eel, like i have, i'm amazed how strong he is, and how much he likes to burrow in the sand between the rocks... again....

I don't think I'd worry about your rocks falling. It looks like there is really no where for then to fall, by the looks of the full tank shot. You've got a healthy amount in there which is good.

Your PH is a tad bit low but not critically low. I wouldn't do anything right now to raise it. See if it won't come up on it's own. JMO

that pH all depends on when it was tested if it was before the lights turned on than it is fine because that is normal but if it was right after the lights turned off than it is low and needs some kind of buffering

Hey guys,

Here is a video of the fish tank that I made today... You can also see the MH and the chiller hook up and running

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gVHvMB9Mk[/ame]

alse here is a picture of my moon lighs... Just need to get one more for the dark spot on the left

DSC_8963.jpg

Some pictures of my new addition to the tank...

Attachments

• Blue Tang 12:16:091.jpg
    Blue Tang 12:16:091.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 219
  • Blue Tang 12:16:092.jpg
    Blue Tang 12:16:092.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Blue Tang 12:16:093.jpg
    Blue Tang 12:16:093.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 223
The tank... If you guys haven't notice I re-arrange all the rocks again... lol

Oh and last a picture of my organized cabinet. lol :bounce::bounce:

Attachments

• Fish-Tank1.jpg
    Fish-Tank1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 500
  • Fish-Tank12.jpg
    Fish-Tank12.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Fish-Tank3.jpg
    Fish-Tank3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Sump 12:16:091.jpg
    Sump 12:16:091.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,329
Wow, looks great!!!

For camera tips, you should send a PM to Picasso and/or d2mini. They are our resident professional photographers!

Back