Eric's 65-Gallon Project!

Hi guys, Another update on the tank. Yesterday I added more salt in the morning because the salinity level was low. Now is between .25 & .26. At night when all the salt was dissolved I went ahead and added the sand. I put in 60lbs of sand. I think thats a good amount. Here is a picture of the foggy water, lol The picture isn't that great because I took it with my phone.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 201
I know I'm late on this thread Eric,but you got a great looking tank in the makings right there.Looks good.

Hi guys.... Well Ive been looking at my rock work and Im not pleased with it... Im thinking about removing the rock and re-arrange them... I wanted to add more rock but I wanted to buy dry rock since is cheaper and I already have 110lbs of live rock. Can I just put the dry rock in there as a base then add the live rock on top? Do I have to do anything to the dry rock before putting it in?

Hey guys,

Today I took the rocks out and re-arrange them... I think they look better now. Let me know... The water is foggy since I moved everything again plus its still kinda foggy from the sand

Attachments

• Tank10:29:092.jpg
    Tank10:29:092.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Tank10:29:093.jpg
    Tank10:29:093.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 236
That looks good Eric...your critters are going to love it in there. many different hiding places, nooks and crannies.

+1 Smitty
Thats does look good.But I'll bet you rearrange them again:D We all end up moving the rock several times before we finally get enough coral in the tank that we cant move the rock:D

Back