Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

with all that food how the heck do you not get horrible hair algae problems?

I don't know. I don't have any hair algae in my tank, and haven't had any since it was first set up. I have tons of macroalgae in my remote fuge, and a DSB in there too, although I only set that up recently. I don't exactly do water changes either, and I have a really heavy bioload (30 fish).

Tank looks great Biff! Man you got alot of fish in there, but I guess if you have the room you might as well put it to good use.. Whats in the container on the right side of the tank? Didn't you used to be into SPS? Were are they?

I finally took the dive into SPS I have 6 in the tank now and only know what two of them are.LOL

BTW 180 pages is just nuts!!!

Tank looks great Biff! Man you got alot of fish in there, but I guess if you have the room you might as well put it to good use.. Whats in the container on the right side of the tank? Didn't you used to be into SPS? Were are they?

The container holds my xenia farm.

I used to have SPS -- not too many pieces, about a half dozen. When the kenya weeds took over, they grew all over them and I think they got choked out for light.

Biff thats amazine. Love the tank! That's a lot of fish too. I'm not quite that much into the fish, but they make your tank stand out. I love that one wrasse in the second or third pic.

Sorry at 180 pages I skipped to the newest pics :) That's one long build thread!!

:)

Back