Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

huh. I see nothing wrong with it. A simple expression of individual....wait, are there things still trying to live in there? Holy Shit girl?! What have you been doing?!?!?!?! :shock:

-Doc

When I look in the tank from the top down, everything is thriving and being healthy (especially the damn majanos -- injections of kalk SUPRESS them for a couple days, but do not kill them, apparently).

Jill-ingi has even started sleeping up against the front glass. She feels safe there, because she thinks it's a solid-colored, non-translucent surface :)

Last edited:
Biff I have recently read about a type of butterfly fish that is a majano predator. Ill have to look it up when I get back to the house. I think it was in this months marine fish and reef magazine. Think it might be worth a shot?

Yep, I read about that fish too. Unfortunately they don't ONLY eat majanos. They'll still eat everything else too. Oh well, my majanos are killing everything else with a vengeance. I guess if the butterfly doesn't eat them first, the majanos will get them anyways.

you know i still just dont get it. you gotta be doing this to prove some kind of point or something rediculous like that, becase that coralline would take literally 30 mins to clean off tops.

you know i still just dont get it. you gotta be doing this to prove some kind of point or something rediculous like that, becase that coralline would take literally 30 mins to clean off tops.

And I thought I was just confused because I'm a newb!
I have no idea what's going on in this thread, LOL. :scratchch

30 minutes if I had giant arm muscles!! I'll make NDB do it when he gets back into town.

hey does anybody remember this tank????

101707053.jpg

also cyano aside i still think this is a really sweet picture!

101707092.jpg

Ahhh memories!

There's no telling what my tank looks like behind the wall of coralline. It's be like Christmas when I finally clean off the glass! Opening a big, pink, glass present.

Five. You can see all of them in that wonderful pic you posted.

Sigh. Seeing how my tank used to me kinda actually maybe sorta motivates me to do something about the shape it's in now!

...Was that your intention? You sneaky boy.

Back