Smitty's Reef

I picked up a bartlett anthias yesterday...he's so active.
20130302_130844.jpg

Smitty, I must say.... there is only one word I can use to sum up your tank and the effort you put into it.... MAGNIFICENT. Truly glorious. You have inspired me to attempt my own reef. No joke, I literally ordered 75 Lbs of LR to add too the 15 Lbs I have already. Once I start, any input you have towards it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, that old light fixture you had (The MH I think), if you are still thinking about selling it, PM me with a price for it and we'll talk.

Once again, a splendid show piece you've made. You should be verrrrryyyy proud of yourself. +1 x Infinity :Cheers:

Smitty, I must say.... there is only one word I can use to sum up your tank and the effort you put into it.... MAGNIFICENT. Truly glorious. You have inspired me to attempt my own reef. No joke, I literally ordered 75 Lbs of LR to add too the 15 Lbs I have already. Once I start, any input you have towards it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, that old light fixture you had (The MH I think), if you are still thinking about selling it, PM me with a price for it and we'll talk.

Once again, a splendid show piece you've made. You should be verrrrryyyy proud of yourself. +1 x Infinity :Cheers:

Wow!!! Thank you for those kind words sir...I really appreciate it. We'll be more than happy to assist you in setting up your reef. And yes, I still have the mh fixture for sale, I'll pm you the info on it.
Again, thank you for the encouragement to keep moving forward and loving this hobby.:bounce:

Yeah, it's a nice distance, but doable. You have some time before you should add corals, and we have several members in your area that could ship to you sooner and for cheaper shipping rates.

Back