Reef's 210g. Journal

BTW I think the aquascaping looks better than the pic on the front page, it is one long reef with 3 peaks on it,left tall tower, center and right islands, great recovery if you ask me..

yup...you're still a d!&k. Why not leave the TOTM thing alone for a while and let the rest of us have a chance...huh?

BTW, I think your aquascaping sucks...:mrgreen::bounce::bounce::bounce:

-Doc

BTW, you know I love you.

Mcyver,its actually two islands.One on the left with two peaks and a separate one on the right.I threw some rocks in the back because I had no idea wherel to put it.It kinda screwed my rock work-maybe I need to go back to the drawing board.

Doc,you sound like that other bitter old hag-Biff.
......but I still love you too.

Last edited:
Speaking of entering,will you be entering something Doc?
I really think they should give a prize away for the winners.Read my lips,''no new pics for TOTM this year at least''.

alright. With that promise, I can love you again.

I will be entering something soon, but I have to wait until just the right moment

-Doc

um, yeah. you can kiss my a$$ with your color balance....like I have ANY idea how to do THAT?!?!?!?!?! That is why I work with brains, I am not techno-savvy at all. I am lucky I can figure out a return pump!

-Doc

good comeback reef! I like the aquascaping much better than before.
btw, that's the second time you have given us a glimpse of the purple bel-air. when you goin' to break out the pics and details on that? don't you know some of us in here are gearheads as well as reefers?

Haha,funny you should mention the Bel-Air.Is that what it is?Sorry,I'm not much of a gearhead,I thought it was a 56' Chevy.My dad was needing some cash a few years back,so I bought it for my wife.She loved the color and it runs like a charm.Immaculate interior to boot.Should I throw some pics out there.I'm more of a SUV/Truck guy.

Doc,you need to get laid.I since sexual frustration in your comments.

HAHAHAHAHA. that might be a problem. I don't think I could handle anymore. it would fall off.

-Doc

Its been raining for the last couple of days.Somebody told me that a Bel-air and 56' Chevy was the same thing.I get some pics in the next couple of days.

yeah, Bel-air is just the trim badge. such as silverado, xlt, laramie etc. the Bel-air being the nicer one with creature comforts such as power steering, power brakes, v8 etc. the two/ten is the poor mans car, six cylinder, manual brakes, steering, three speed manual etc.

Back