• Bifferwine -- leopard wrasse

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Hotimportknight -- ricordea

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I look at it, we have had so many pics of corals and reefs over the last few months, it is time for a good looking fish. Angelfish are the prettiest in the ocean, hands down. No one can even argue that. Their majesty, coloration and personality dwarf all other fish. Few people have the <ahem> nuts to keep them due to their cost, size and tank requirements. Alexander's Queen Angel is a lock. Don't deny him his due. That fish just rocks. Vote for the Queen Angel

-Doc

lets get it together here. The queen is arguably the prettiest fish swimming in the ocean. and i threw down this month by adding it to my tank. lets all take a look at it for a month.

WU-WHOO!!! Queen Angel in the lead!!! Keep the votes coming!!! If elected, the POTM of the Queen Angel will give free rounds of beer for all (Biff is buying).

-Doc

um hummmm! dont for get to mention who took the reflection of redline out of the photo! lol !

Congrats on the queen~ I guess My Naso Will Win for me ! ERRRGH

Lion,I voted for your tang(if it makes you feel better).

One other thing-if Red does win could you photoshop white clean sand on his pic?

NO love Doc! BOOOO i know ya have a weekness for the angles but ya have to realize I have am pulling off a hard feat here with my fish choices!
Im proud of the Tangs and WILL WIN!!! DAMN IT I WILL WIN WITH A TANG PIC!!! LOL !

Really tho that is a great fish red! Glad i could help ! If ya win I will clean up the sand bed LMAO!

I voted for Hotimport. although it was a super tough decision between Hotimport & Red. I finally picked Hotimport because of those incredible colors in that pic.

Huh, so everyone is trying hard to kiss ass about not hurting feelings. Glad to see everyone is so PC....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding everyone, Lionfish, you know I love you and your tangs. Shoot, I am so proud of you and the Avatar you made me, I keep it and refuse to change it. You are a stud and your fish are awesome. If that Queen were not in the mix, you were a dead lock. Your sailfin is really pretty....but.....well, you know me and my weakness for God's Greatest Creation.....ANGELFISH!!!!

-Doc

I just like sturring the pot!
I am Proud to have more than ONE vote this month.

I am working on a great pic for March, I will not post it till later in the month to keep the suspense up!

PS. cleaning the sandbed is alot harder than I thought...

if i could vote twice hotimportnight and lionfish would get my vote, but i do love the red sea sailfin so lionfish you got my vote

Im pretty bummed for daugherty its a gorgeous pic and from the sounds of its a difficult animal to keep

I just like sturring the pot!
I am Proud to have more than ONE vote this month.

I am working on a great pic for March, I will not post it till later in the month to keep the suspense up!

PS. cleaning the sandbed is alot harder than I thought...

More ass kissing here...dont forget who that 1 voter was!!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back