Pix of my Tank & Fish! Thank you to all of yoU!!

Thanks. Those are 3 of the 12 or so that I had. I can't sell them back to my LFS because they spread so easily! They just keep on making babies like crazy.

Woah.. For the time I was gone, there was a lot of helpful info!

Well just tested my water, here is what came out:
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrates:0
Calcium: 560 why is my calcium overdosing? i do not add supplements. No purple up. nothing at all. the only think I add is the DKH buffer
PH: 8.2
Temp: 78 degrees
salinity 1.022-1.023.....

Bifferwine, Yes lately seems like all the green air algae stopped growing!! Miraculously??!!?? I cut down on the light like jellyman told me. And i guess that helped a lot!!!! there is still some green growing on my window, but I clean it about every 3-4 days instead of 3-4 times a day!! Not sure if youve seen pix of it beforewhen the algae was blooming, but it was green all over!!!!!!!!!!! At least now, it seems like the green slowed down a lot!! Hope that s it!!!!!!!!!!Even my rocks looked all fuzzy. Now it's better.... :^: :bounce: :^: and by the way, i like the Kenya Tree!!! Thanx so much for taking the Pix! i tought at first that it was some type of hard corals.... Looks all fuzzy!!! Luv it! I also luv Bpbby s coral on the first pic he took (pompom Xenia)? Yeah... That s real nice as well...

JHNRB, I will definetely keep these book in mind. Will check tomorow if I can find it on the net and order some books. That s what i did before I got into salt water, i read a couple books, but books don t really tell you everything you need to know.... and lots of questions are not in the books....

Back