Which pair

• Picasso Percs-price is only thing slowing me down

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Goldstriped Maroons-Love the size they get

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Oreos-Not too common

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Reef they really need to update some of the shop photos. They took out the four starphire 75s that were on the opposite wall as the Acan tank and added another LPS lookdown tank for some "more everyday affordable corals". And just last week they seperated the SPS from the lps and gave them their own look down tank. They have five display tanks, a shark tank, plus all of the livestock tanks. For a small bodega type shop they are just amazing.

Randy is constantly flying somewhere to make new connections or visit this place or another. His corals are amazing.

Wow that is an absolutly nice lfs. I could only dream of having one like that in the greater toledo area. Ours local stores pretty much suck imo. I need to start spreading my area to find a better one. Im gonna open up my own.

ryan that fish store is kool, the best thing we have that comes close around me is marine fish and reef but there prices are ridiculous. example being they want 40 dollars for a "medium" cleaner shrimp, and there definition of medium is about 1/2-1 inch

Yep it is a sure thing. They are on hold for me as we speak. I talked with Randy about them last night, 100% positive grade A's as each is 50% or more white. Ill be picking them up on the 25th at a fragswap.

Back