Which pair

• Picasso Percs-price is only thing slowing me down

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Goldstriped Maroons-Love the size they get

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Oreos-Not too common

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
i had to pick gold maroons, hard to find but if you do they are about a good 100 dollars cheaper then a grade A pair of picassos although i would love to have a pair of garde A picassos

The prices are as follow
Picassos-200
Maroons-60
Oreos-80

Like I said I really want the Picassos Im just not sure if im ready to drop 200 bones on them.

do you want paired in the sense that they mate or paired in the sense that they are always together? I voted oreos because I have one and love him. He is "Paired" with a true perc and they are always together but don't mate.

Where would you get a mated pair of picassos?The wait is pretty long just for a single grade A let alone a mated pair.The other one,snowflake is pretty damn awesome too.

I went with the goldstripe because there are easier to come by.The wait is still pretty long.

All of these pairs are available locally right now, they arent mated pairs but they are bonded pairs. There are 3 sets of picassos, one set of oreos, and one set of goldstipes all at the same store. They have been sitting on the picassos for a while, especially the pair that I want. The owner, employees and I have all became chummy and they told me that they would probably be able to knock some off of the price.

All of these pairs are available locally right now, they arent mated pairs but they are bonded pairs. There are 3 sets of picassos, one set of oreos, and one set of goldstipes all at the same store. They have been sitting on the picassos for a while, especially the pair that I want. The owner, employees and I have all became chummy and they told me that they would probably be able to knock some off of the price.

I hate you,in all my years,I've never seen mated pairs sold here.:frustrat:

So what are you waiting for.Do a layaway while you wait for your system to cycle.

Prices?

200 original prices but itll probably get knocked down to 175. Reef my cycle is over, well I didnt really have one. Never got ammonia, never got nitrite, nitrates are at 2.5ppm and have been for a week. Confirmed by LFS and my own tests. I ghost fed heavily for a week trying to force at least a small cycle but 2.5ppm is all I could muster. Added a CUC last friday night.

200-bonded picassos
60-bonded goldstripes
80-bonded oreos

The LFS is a world class store, is called A Reef Creation check them out at www.areefcreation.com

If they are just bonded then big whoop! Just buy two picassos and they will probably bond fairly well as long as they are introduced together. When you get them just have the guy put them into a small container and put some food in there. If they fight then its a no go. If they don't then go for it. Thats what I did . I'd never pay 200 for clowns, and I love them.

Back