New MH

imdaring

love my reef
Well I replaced my MH bulbs today I I got the 20K WOW my old ones were only 10K huge difference it is so much more crisp looking I love them!!! and I got a HUGE deal on them through ebay I paid $16.00 a bulb and that was with shipping :bounce:

I just replaced mine with 14K yesterday. I had 10K which were a lot more white. Still getting used to it. Are yours really blue and what wattage are they? Mine are 250.

I use those cheapo chinese 20ks from ebay. CHange them at maximum every 5 months, they dim out FAST. Get what you pay for, I guess. I'm just too cheap for radiums, plus I'd need new ballasts. Whos got cash for that kinda stuff right now, in todays economy? lol

Ya tell me about it, I had a rummage sale today so I can pay off my new 90 gal tank at the LFS I have been trying to pay for it for the last 6 month or more, I'm sure that they will jump for joy when I come in and pay it off :bounce:

I use those cheapo chinese 20ks from ebay. CHange them at maximum every 5 months, they dim out FAST. Get what you pay for, I guess. I'm just too cheap for radiums, plus I'd need new ballasts. Whos got cash for that kinda stuff right now, in todays economy? lol

Ya tell me about it, I had a rummage sale today so I can pay off my new 90 gal tank at the LFS I have been trying to pay for it for the last 6 month or more, I'm sure that they will jump for joy when I come in and pay it off :bounce:

Now your starting to sound like a true reefer:D
We'll dang near anything to pay for our fix:shock:

:lol: LOL, SEL IT!! SELL IT!! SELL IT!! I need more stuff for my tankk !!!

when I woke up this morning I looked over to my tank and now my MOON LIGHT strip one corner had come loose and had fallen into my tank and no longer works GRRR now I need a new one of them.. OH well comes with the hobby

Now your starting to sound like a true reefer:D
We'll dang near anything to pay for our fix:shock:

Back