New Fish

UnderwaterWorld

Reef enthusiast
Well now that I have lost Nemo I need to find a new fish.

My current tank mates:Sixline wrasse, green chromis, skunk cleaner, peppermint, snails, hermits, brittle starfish

First what kind of fish will a skunk cleaner clean?

What other kind will be good to keep and how many fish should I keep in the tank?

the skunk will clean just about any fish other than damselfish.

you should target between 7-8 inches of fish at the high end, if you have adequate filtration.

the choice is up to you. check a trusted book like Pocket Experts: Marine Fish to really get an idea of what size tank a fish will need.

-Doc

royal gramma is a good fish, neon dottyback is pretty as well. get a pair of pink skunk clown fish or even 1 purple firefish

-Doc

the skunk will clean just about any fish other than damselfish.

you should target between 7-8 inches of fish at the high end, if you have adequate filtration.

the choice is up to you. check a trusted book like Pocket Experts: Marine Fish to really get an idea of what size tank a fish will need.

-Doc

7-8 more?

alright I'm probably going to the store tonight to see what I can get Go Blennies Firefish Clowns any other good ones to check out? When will it be ok to add a emerald crab, and should I do so? None of these fish would be a problem with a clam would they?

You can add an emerald crab now if you want. All those fish will get along fine with a clam. Clowns can be territorial. Firefish are not at all.

I got two Clarkii clowns except they called them bi something idk :)

There is a good size difference and they are getting along fine they even let the shrimp clean them a little when they first went in

cool. can't wait for the pics. great choice. they are really cool clowns. they will be fine with clams

-Doc

Back