Look here!

I cant win though, now Janell my SO is half mad at me for letting the tank go! She wants to set up a FOWLR for aggressive and non-reef safe fish. We have a 90g that I told her was hers to set up if she wants it, now she has got BIG TANK FEVER and "the 90 just wont be big enough, you really wanted an eel too!" So ill probably end up buying another large tank in the future. Haha life is good.

hey atleast she is one of the SO's that enjoy the hobby too and not one of the ones that cant see why you even spend so much time and money on it

I cant win though, now Janell my SO is half mad at me for letting the tank go! She wants to set up a FOWLR for aggressive and non-reef safe fish. We have a 90g that I told her was hers to set up if she wants it, now she has got BIG TANK FEVER and "the 90 just wont be big enough, you really wanted an eel too!" So ill probably end up buying another large tank in the future. Haha life is good.

Just remember ... there are *great* benefits to making the other half happy ... :mrgreen: ... yeah baby!

I would soo buy it but I have NO where to put it. My place is too small to fit a tank of ANY size right now and I don't even have a garage or anything to store it in. Most of my boyfriends crap and mine is all stored over at his parents house, but they were just complaining last night about how much stuff we have and we need to throw some of it away, so I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me taking over a 180 gallon tank lol

Back