Lighting Questions...

Odyssea was once called Jebo and Odyssea is what Aquatrader sells.Whats good about the fixture if you have to buy new bulbs and ballast just to make it comparable to better fixtures.

Not saying I would but the thread states you still save alot of money doing it that way, and have a great looking fixture to boot. Some people run them without changing anything, but that was just the thread.

Before you buy PCs, realize that most of us started in this hobby by saying, "I only want to keep some softies, shrooms, zoas... Nothing too light intensive." Fast forward six months, and we have all upgraded are lights so that we can keep more things. It is very addicting, and I think it is probably better to buy good lights to start off with so that you do not end up having to replace them six months down the road when you want to start keeping more challenging animals.

EXACTLY!!

Only I'm upgrading 3 months into it instead of 6.

Before you buy PCs, realize that most of us started in this hobby by saying, "I only want to keep some softies, shrooms, zoas... Nothing too light intensive." Fast forward six months, and we have all upgraded are lights so that we can keep more things. It is very addicting, and I think it is probably better to buy good lights to start off with so that you do not end up having to replace them six months down the road when you want to start keeping more challenging animals.

PREACH IT SISTA.:bounce:

BTW
your 100% correct.

Back