Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Biff I just went back and looked at the dirty lens picture and noticed something. I think that NDB IS Kid Rock! When did you start dating Bob Ritchie?

Hahahaha! He gets compared to Johnny Depp, Emilio Estevez and Christian Bale a lot too.

Here are some more of him:

0908004-1.jpg

0908003-1.jpg

0210081932.jpg

Biff I just went back and looked at the dirty lens picture and noticed something. I think that NDB IS Kid Rock! When did you start dating Bob Ritchie?

you're right, lol he totally looks like kid rock. I see some Emilio in him too if he shaved and dyed his hair.

I see some Emilio in him too if he shaved and dyed his hair.

The first night I met him, I was all, "You know who you look like? That Mighty Ducks guy! Yeah, that's who you look like." He probably rolled his eyes and thought to himself, "Loser! I'd better make up some lame excuse to get out of this conversation with this fool."

hey dave i have my 40''LCD TV:shock: as my monitor but dude that is one small picture you postd can you make it bigger :):Cheers:

hey dave i have my 40''LCD TV:shock: as my monitor but dude that is one small picture you postd can you make it bigger :):Cheers:
I know man. I tried half a dozen times with photobucket and the manage attachment thing here. I just gave up.

OFF TOPIC

Hey Biff wheres all the stunt-man Houstan Texas stuff we were supposed to see this football season? Seasons more than half over!

He didn't get to do it this season :( Like everyone else, the Texans had a pretty big budget cut, and stunts were cut :(.

Yeah he was pretty disappointed about it. He's done stunts for them every season for the past 5 years. It took a long time for him to get over that bad news; he really loves that job.

Can I put this in my tank??!!

Don't know how to insert. Hmmm...

Attachments

• lrpic1.jpg
    lrpic1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 183
Back