Dr Marco's 125 experiment

I still don't know what a threadfin is.I googled it and in some pics it looks like a dispar and in others it looks like a lyretail but different coloration.

Okay nevermind,the Threadfin is the same as Carberryi anthias.Those are in stock at liveaquaria Biff.If they die on you,they don't require a pic or mailing back the dead specimen.

looks like you figured out what a threadfin is.

As for a butterfly fish - I want to be able to keep soft corals and they all love to eat them

-Doc

Wuu-WHoo. I added 20lbs of live rock to my tank today. Boring huh? They were in 2 big rocks tho, one that was 6 lbs and the other was 14 lbs. They make the tank look fuller. I am planning on re-scaping it and adding two or three more leathers to give it a more full look. I have decided to add only soft corals to this tank, but I may try the obligatory frogspawn or hammer frag from the other tank in time. That way, it is no risk to the wallet

-Doc

yeah. it is ugly. Just ugly. It is getting ready for a shark, maybe. Just close your eyes and imagine two really big rocks just sitting on the left side of the tank, looking weird and cream colored.

-Doc

I got mine for $80. Your LFS is EXPENSIVE for a Sohal. You would love one in your 180 Alexander

-Doc

Sohals can be tough to find a good specimen. It is probably best to find one at the LFS if you are going to get one

-Doc

hmmmm well I sure as shit aint buyin one for 176 dollars. that guy can dream on. maybe he will sell it cheap when its there for weeks cuz nobody will buy it at that price. it definitely looked great though

Back