Dizzy Fish?

That fish is stressed big time. I assume you didn't qt it before you put it in your tank? I would guess some type of fluke or parasite is driving it crazy.

no he was qted for 2 weeks and was fine that whole time, its just recently hes gotten like this...

what do you suggest i do? i've never used garlic before, how do i go about doing that?

That was seriously funny. But sad too :cry:

Maybe the tank is too small for him. Or he has a brain parasite.

I did see him run into the glass a few times. Maybe he did it to himself?

Do you live under power lines? Near a nuclear plant? Feed it paint chips?

nope, not around anything like that...

and Biff, i know, its funny but really sad too... i'm not sure if my tank is too small for him or not, he seemed fine navagating it before his retardedness set in... :( i got some fluke meds but i'm not sure at this point if thats what he has or not

Poor thing! it's been one thing after another for you. Don't give up! I know you will love this hobby when it finally starts being nice to you.

Poor thing! it's been one thing after another for you. Don't give up! I know you will love this hobby when it finally starts being nice to you.

ugh tell me about it!! one thing after another... it seems i'm just better with these silly cold watered salties over here off cali... gimmie some swell sharks or rockfish and i've got that DOWN!!!!! lol...

but like dory says... :sfish: just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....

lol.

im sorry but its sad to see him spinning and hitting the walls and stuff but its hilarious too. But i do hope all the worst is behind you and be able to figure out whats with this guy........good luck

Back