Cageburn's 58

i agree ive been comparring to literally about 100 other micro pics and they arent matching up other hand did some comparison with other acan pics and they match. So its official. its an acan lol. Thanks for your help Biff I appreciate it!

It's just the size that gives them away, IMO. The vast majority of micromussas that I've seen have polyps the size of dimes or smaller. Sometimes even the size of pencil erasers or smaller.

heres another piece that stumped me, I swear ive got my colors pretty much down but I couldnt tell if this piece was orange or not until i did the color correction. In person it looks pinkish orangish. Definitly a neat piece I kind of want to keep it :\

Grow it out,keep the mother colony and sale the frags.:D
You got some awesome stuff Brock.If I ever get back to work,you may have to ship some frags to north Ga.

I might have to :). Thank you Yote I really appreciate it. Its comments like that, that can really brighten a day :).

my gurl left for vaca today with my camera!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that really upsets me. For now ill have to make do with the camera phone :(

Attachments

• e728ce27f232__1284022295000.jpg
    e728ce27f232__1284022295000.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 153
my cam phone doesent do it justice. Its got a wicked neon red rim with bright red rings around the eyes and sweeet black skin. Got 2 other pieces that are difent colors but there not colonies like this one.

as much as I'd like to keep the whole thing :( it must go
my gurl left for vaca today with my camera!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that really upsets me. For now ill have to make do with the camera phone :(

Attachments

• e728ce27f232__1284022295000.jpg
    e728ce27f232__1284022295000.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 161

Either she's one heck of girlfriend,or she's got you whooped :mrgreen:

Knowing your other corals,we already thats a stunner though.:D

Thanks yote! Lol shes going on vacation to florida n she really wanted to use it. I was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, allright.

more australomussa

Attachments

• AustralomussaRowleyensis1.jpg
    AustralomussaRowleyensis1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 156
  • AustralomussaRowleyensis2.jpg
    AustralomussaRowleyensis2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 158
t-5s are just swell :). I woke up this morning and this thing literally colored up like a rainbow. So nice. I cant wait till I get my camera back :)

Attachments

• Australomussa4.jpg
    Australomussa4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 164
Back